1. I like it here.
2. The weather is decent. Warm and humid, but bearable, especially with the breeze that was constant today.
3. The local lager - Balboa - is decent when it’s cold and the weather is hot. Especially at only $2.50 per 12 oz. in a restaurant. I think it’s available for about $.75 per in a can in a store.
4. Uber is the way to go. My longest wait was about 6 minutes due to traffic. Cabs are prevalent too, but require cash - I’d rather not - and they are 50% to 200% more per trip.
5. I like it here.
6. They have food from everywhere. I had fried pork and an odd sort of tortilla for lunch. I’m guessing it was Panamanian. It wasn’t spicy, but it was good.
7. They do have craft beer. Sixteen ounce schooners are $3.00. I may just wade through the entire menu at the place I discovered. There are fourteen different beers.
8. People are friendly and have been gracious with my atrocious Spanish. Even knowing I’m from the US, they seem to like me.
9. Nobody has asked me about The Orange.
10 Ride a scooter, and die.
11. Did I mention I like it here?
I spent most of the day walking the Casio Viejo district and the Amador Causeway.