1. Bye Dad Number one for obvious reasons.
2. Bike Crash Would have been number one, but no.
3. The -st Run Of course a run would be top three, right?
4. Finishing the entire Tahoe Rim Trail Two in the top four?
5. First post-crash real "run" Three in the top five?
6. Job change: I went from a traveling consultant to a stable, office job. Some trade-offs, but overall, much better to be home.
7. Hosting an exchange student for 4 months. It was funny when Brando first arrived in August, and we met him at the airport. He approached me first, all smiles and wanted to greet me the Italian way: embrace. I was only two weeks away from my crash, and backed away as fast as I could with eyes wide. Good thing Risa speaks Italian and could quickly explain why. :-)